Monday 30 September 2013

e-mail to the Teacher, Myself

Dear Milco,
I'm glad to introduce myself in this mail.
I'm Laia Dalmau, I’m sixteen years old and I’ve lived in a small village called Fortià since I was born.
I consider myself as a simple girl, a person who doesn't like getting into trouble.
I've got one sister, two years and a half older than me. She is always saying to me what to wear or what to do. I really feel sad because I don't like the same clothes as her and she doesn't think the same way. Elisabet, my sister underestimates things we give to her or the acts we do for her, it really hurts me. Now she has been is sick, for one year, and we have to help her. Even though, I don't mind the bad words my sister says to me, as she is my sister and I really love her, maybe that’s the reason why I don't buy clothes under her approbation. What I'm trying to say is that I'm a very sensitive person. My mood can change immediately but I’m so angry and upset so easily.
What I don't understand is the reason why I'm most of the time doing things people want me to do. It's a mystery.
When I'm down I think that my character is horrible because of my bad temperature and for my bad mood. Thanks to God when I'm relaxed I don't think that at all in order that it gives me time to realise that I've got good things too, for example that I'm a kind and generous girl.
I can't help my enormous desire of joining as a volunteer in a hospital; helping people making their day lighter with a wonderful company, staying with young sick girls and boys, spending time with people whatever the disease they have. Just being there is what really would fill me with happiness, proud and the desire of doing new things.
I want to be that girl known by her sacrifice helping people making their life easier. How is it possible to be such an imaginative person? I'm just a teenager... But I would love to do it.
Physically, I look like a fourteen-year-old girl but mentally I seem an eighteen or nineteen-year-old woman. That’s what people I speak to say. On the hand I agree with them because I see and think things that teenagers of my age don’t, yet. On the other hand, unfortunately, sometimes I feel like a nine-year-old kid because of my behaviour. That's when my sister and my family get into a row. What drives me mad is that they are right and that I wouldn’t have done what I did wrong. In spite of everything, I love my family more than everything in the world. My mother listens and helps me every time I need her, my sister will do the possible for keeping me safe and my father... he will support me whatever the degree or the course I do with the purpose of learning as much as possible.
I'm a strange person, you'll see it during the year and I hope to be as good as possible as a student. I'm going to do everything possible to learn English.
Thank you very much,
From my heart,
LAIA DALMAU

No comments:

Post a Comment