Thursday 13 February 2014

The Clonation, legal or ilegal?

What's the clonation? Does it mean to make a new life, or to create a monster? My impression is none of those possibilities. It is true that we can take advantage of it. But I’m not sure of it. I’ll explain you…
Imagine a world empty of clonated persons. Could you difference between the real person from the false one? No! You know why? Because they look like the same person, they have the same DNA and moreover their character is identic.

If this happens, I will get mad, crazy. It is hard enough to distinguee between twins. No more!
Not just because I couldn’t say who is who, I disagree with clonation for other reasons.

Instead of being possible, the possibility to make a clonated animal is small. It’s like all their bodies are degenerative since they have been created. They even can live a couple of months. The scientists are off their head! They don’t know what they are doing. They are creating life and after that it dies.

This must be ban, outlawed. If I were a politician, I would revoke all those kind of investigations. And if I were a scientist, I would make the possible to make the clonations defective.

Only if the study of clonation was half per cent sure and possible, I would approve it.


Rubbish! They won’t do it. We are not made to be two persons at the same time. We are unique and we don’t have to let them play with our health and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment