Tuesday 10 December 2013

Describing someone


· Hello Laia, I have a question.
· Oh Emma, nice to see you. Tell me darling.
· Oh, so cute. Emmh... What do you think about Pikachu?
· Pikachu? That awesome squirrel, cat or bird?
· Hahaha, well, I think it’s a squirrel.
· OMG it’s so extrovert and funny. Why are you asking me that?
· Well, I was watching it and I saw him, I just wanted to know what others people opinion was.
· In my opinion, it’s my hero because he always save the group of the brothers so…
· That is so true; he always wins against the brothers now that’s what I call a hero. He’s the best.
· And what about his body? It’s astonished. I love that yellow.
· Grrr… He is so sexy hahaha. Well go to go. Thanks for your opinion. Bye. Love you.
· No! Don’t go now please. Have you seen Doraemon?
· Oh, yes buf… The end of the series is so sad.
· Yes I know… Who’s going to finish a series like that? It has to be a very cold person.
· Yes, lots of kids killed them self when they saw that. So sad…
· But, how do you think is this person? The director I mean…
· He looked like someone that loved little kids but with that end I think he is a cold heart, so, so, horrible!
· Yes... I couldn’t agree more with you. I’m going to look after my cousins and they enjoy looking Sangoku.  I don’t like it… It’s boring and it doesn’t have much sense.
· TV shows aren’t like old times. Now it’s all violence.
· Yes, you are true. Well I have to go now, I’m late. See you tomorrow darling.
· OK bye see you tomorrow baby. Kisses.
· Love you.













No comments:

Post a Comment