Tuesday 24 December 2013

Your Say

CHARACTER REFERENCE: MICHAELA LILLON

I first met Michaela in 2018 for the four years we were studying together at university. I was looking for my class whilst I came across with him. Since then we have been best friends.
She would make a valuable contribution to your school because she has the making of an excellent teacher. I am in no doubt that she has been the best student I’ve known. Not only care of children and speaking well to their families. She knows how to treat boys and girls and how to increase the knowledge of the young and adult people.
Michaela shows great potential and all the necessary personal qualities you are looking for your school. She is an excellent mother of three boys and that means that she is capable of having fun with the guys. Over all she could never be pushy or selfish. Over all she is kind, sympathetic and patient. All these qualities enable him to this job.
For these reason I am more than confident that you won’t be able to be more proud of her than any other person. She is also the most faithful, trustworthy and reliable person you could ever find.


No comments:

Post a Comment