Tuesday 17 December 2013

Your Say




From: Jenny Cooper
Sent: 17th December 2013
Subject: Good Idea

Hi Jennie, how are you going in the new city? I know its little bite difficult, I passed the same as you but finally you’ll accustom to it, don’t worry.
I really sorry but I can’t come with you in the morning, I work all the morning but I have free time in the afternoon so it makes easy to meet then.
You can go to Big Fitness, the gym is not more far away than five minutes from your house. I was joined there for a couple of years but then I had to leave it there because I couldn’t do everything. It’s a good gym to join in, undoubtedly.
You can exercise only to days a week if you stay three hours fitting when you are in, so it makes a count of six hours per week that it’s good.
If you want to swim I can teach you all I know, but only if it’s after three in the afternoon and if it’s in the Major Swimming pool of the city.

Tell me if you want to meet,
Kisses,


JENNY



No comments:

Post a Comment