Friday 17 January 2014

Your Say

At school my clothes depend of the day I have. If it’s sunny and I’m in good mood I wear skinny jeans and a sweater or a long sleeve t-shirt. If I have a bad day I wear a train suit, I can wear it all day of the week and there’s no problem for me of what people will say [with a hoodie]. I always wear my glasses, it’s very important.
I wear a scarf if it’s too cold but I hardly ever wear hat or cap. My coat is always the same and I always wear trainers because I don’t have boots or high heeled shoes.
Depending of the party it’s always the same. A nice underwear, a beautiful and elegant evening dress, a handy bag, earrings, ring, necklace, make up, high heeled shoes (from my sister) and a nice jacket. I always wear a watch so… If the party it’s not as important a skinny jeans and a cool short sleeve t-shirt it’s OK.

When I run at home I used to wear my pyjama but now I find it a little bite uncomfortable, otherwise I wear old-fashioned and an old train suit with an extra baggy sweater. In summer I wear old dresses, baggy too, with flip-flops. In winter I used to wear big and warmly socks but now I can’t stand without my comfortable house shoes. Without wearing rings, bracelets or necklace. But always wearing my watch and my unique necklace with my name: LAIA

No comments:

Post a Comment