Tuesday 8 April 2014

What do I think about terrorism?






What’s the real meaning of terrorism? Why do they do this? Those questions are, at the same time, difficult but easy to answer. Basically, terrorism is all that kind of acts witch intended to create fear to the society. From my point of view these people are mad, evil; maleficent…

It’s like hatting people, making everything to get everyone be angry with everyone… Excuse me? May I have to remind you that you are a person too? That you live in the same world as us? If you want to destroy this planet don’t forget that you live in it.

Firstly I have to say that they have a mental problem. Everyone is living their life, they aren’t disturbing you. In exchange all the terrorist are making the opposite. It’s a, for me, well-known mental problem based in a phobia to all of them who are living better than you. It could be this problem they have, but it’s one of hundreds.

Secondly everything they want, as I said, is to alter the comfort of the people and, in a large scale, the society including all that important persons in the world like presidents, prime ministers, kings of monarchies… including them, of course. Imagine if there’s a massive attempt constantly and the police can’t do anything? Arriving to this point everyone, and I said everyone, is in danger. And it, extremely, entail the CHAOS.

Having said that, there’s no need stressing what I think about terrorism, I’m only going to say that if we do not stop them will be more deaths. We must live at once, without fear, as we want, peacefully.


 SOME TERRRORIST EXAMPLES:



TRAIN BOMBING in Madrid : March eleventh of 2004 (191 deaths), by Al-Qaeda




THE TWIN TOWERS : September eleventh of 2001, NYC(2.996 deaths), by a group of Al-Qaeda 






No comments:

Post a Comment