Friday 28 November 2014

Your-say: Formal letter

Dear Mr Evans,

I recently saw your advertisement in the time table of the University and I would like to apply for the summer tourist guide work place.
Since I was a child I have been studying many languages like Spanish, Catalan, Italian, French and, of course, English. I have recently taken Advanced English Esol Exam and I am absolutely sure I would not be more than prepared for this job.
Moreover, I have had some experience of how to communicate to people who are not having a good time in their life. So I am particularly good at making people laugh and feel comfortable.
Another reason why application for it is that I have been living here all my childhood and, as a matter of fact, I know every single street or corner in the city.
I hope I have had a good impression on you and if you could consider my appliment I would not be more than pleased to you. I am extremely enthusiastic about this job and do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Yours sincerely,


LAIA DALMAU

No comments:

Post a Comment