Friday 28 November 2014

Your-say: Formal Letter

To the manager

I am writing to express apologies for the students’ behaviour last weekend in your hostel. I could not agree more with your complain but there is a reason why the students were so excited and hyperactive.

Firstly, I must clarify that those students are all very gifted and all of them were punctiliously selected for a new total immersion maths course. As a matter of fact, the afternoon when the facts took place they had conquested a State Maths Competition with a majestic difference on the scoreboard. Secondly, I would therefore like you to comprehend the teenage delight on account of the victory. I would be very grateful if you could forget the incident that arose in your home-loving hostel as we are disposed to transfer the required amount of money to pay all the imperfections.

I should also like to point out that we had been selected for a Major State Math Tournament and, despite the irrelevant misapprehension; we would like to wear your publicity on our regimentals. We would appreciate it if you would accept our proposal with the aim expectation of accepting our regrets.

I very much hope you will give this matter your immediate attention; I look forward to receiving a letter with your determination.

Yours faithfully,


Events’ Organizer, Laia Dalmau

No comments:

Post a Comment