Friday 28 November 2014

Your-say: Short Story / Adventure

My nightmare journey

I and my family decided to spend the Christmas holidays out for a couple of days. As my sister wanted to go to London and my mother agreed with her, that was our destination. I didn’t care where to go because I just wanted to go out and disconnect a little bit.

Everything went right till the departure gate time. The flight attendant asked for our passport and then I realized that I forgot it on the living room table. I got very nervous because I couldn’t travel without my passport and we couldn’t take our flight.

We went to the information desk and they told us we could take the next flight. So, we went home, I picked up my passport and we went back to the airport to take our flight. I’ll never be as anxious as that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment