Saturday 14 March 2015

The top 4 films I’m looking forward to see this 2015

This four trailer films are from what I’m almost looking forward to see in cinema or home this 2015 with difference.

Minions:  I just love their voice. They are absolutely adorable. Aren’t they? I get to know them by looking on the TV the second part of the film Despicable Me. And when I found out watching this trailer on cinemas I couldn’t be more excited to this film especially for them.



Pitch Perfect 2: I didn’t see this film on school as almost my school mates did. I’m just a cinema fan I just found the first part on the internet. I saw it once and then twice and more and more times. So now I’m just looking forward the second part which I think will not disappoint anyone.



Furious 7: This saga has motivated me since the first film of them. I just love the cars they use for the films, the action and also the actors performed in it. Two years ago died one of the main actors, Paul Walker, and I personally think it’s good to commemorate his death.


Insurgent: it’s the second part of the trilogy of Veronica Roth. I get to know this saga for the astonishing first part trailer, after seeing the first one on the screen I bought the entire trilogy to read it. But because of the high school I haven’t read all of them. So I hope to have time to read this trilogy before the second part comes to screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment