Monday 5 November 2012

CONCLUSION

Well, one question that I have to answer is if I take a good self-analysis, and my real answer is no. I knew before the tests of the animal  what I am like more or less and with things I agree but another things I don't agree.
I have to say that the animal I was thinking wasn't the animal that the test choose for me. But not always those test say the true because not al the thing was ike how I am.
About the intellingence test I totally agree with the answer because it's true that I prefer the careers of working alone and the careers that you have to think and write, like criminology, writer, actor or philosopher.
They are like one of my dreams, be a criminologist and after this test I'm more sure about what I want to be in a future.
My career of criminoloy can contribute in the society helping them to know what happened with for example the people that had dide, or crimes that I can solve for them for do one or another thing. something like to open he eyes too the people to the real life and of what the people are keeping themselves and it's  important for the other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment