Monday 26 November 2012

THE BEST HORROR MOVIE


For me the worst film I've ever seen is Paranormal activity 2. Not the one or the thert or the forth. The second because its the only of Paranormal that I've seen. You will ask yourself why I watched if I don't like that tipes of films, the reason is that I had to see it in englisg class a few years ago and I have to say that I couldn't sleep in a few of months... Just listening the title I start looking around if there's something around me...
If I have to choose what's the worst scene I think that I'll choose the moments when the small boy was sleeping because I didn't know what was going to happen. The worst is that It seems real becaus the actors did a good job and because it's like a true story because they are like the cameras of a house and for do the film they just take the reproductions and thats the why I'm scared all time... because it seems simply real.
Of course I don't have a favourite moment because I was scare, oh my God I feel like It was my last day in the earth.
For that persons who don't know of what this film is about I'm going to explai it very in a few sentences:
The film is basen in a house that an evil want the solu of a small boy, the family don't know what happen in the house till the moment that the daughter of the house find information in internet. Then they recognise that they had to quit the evil of the house.


As you can imagine I just take the video from youtube, I didn't have the courage for see it so... enjoy your selves of it.



video taken by youtube




No comments:

Post a Comment