Monday 5 November 2012

HERO


Record audio or upload mp3 >> My hero is my mother. She had a bafd childhood and she learnt a lot of the live, this is why she matured very quickly. She's the person who I can always tell my problems, she's the person who I can trust all times and sh'e a person who never will lie me. She helps everybody, at any time, at any situation, whathever you did to her before. She's a patient person and she always want to have the truth. What makes me fel small is that she always has the truth. My mother is very strong. I think that because wharever the situation we are in, like when my sister was in the hospital and just right now too, she is always with a smail in her face. She tries to solve problems inside her, she doesn't show as how she really feels. Ahe tries you not to be sad. I really love my mother because she give me my live and my education and I admire her for all the things that she had to pas alone and with my family too. I'll never can grateful her enough for all this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment