Tuesday 18 June 2013

Bye Bye ESO

This year has been a different year, we had a different teacher and differet ways of how to learn.
I enjoyed most of the classes because we had done a blog and I love doing blogs.
To this blog I had aplicated a lot of hours and I hope you like it because I do.
Starting the course I didn't like it very much what we were doing but during the year, the things had changed a lot and the projects too so it has becaome better ans better every day.
What I like it most was the horror project, because we spoke about an important persons in the cinema that I really like because I love cinema and watching films, thanks to Sonia I had learned a lot about that.
The projects of the school I don't really liked  lot, but the presentation that Sonia use in the classes motivated me and they made me cry because there was a page that says a frase very beautiful and it remembered the situation my sister is passing in. Whatever, at every project we had done in class had made me cry because I supose all the situation of my sister influencied me a lot...
This year in the High School the thing had changed a lot. I changed more or less my way of be, my classmates are not the same as with who I supossed to go with and the way of thinking.
What it doesn't changed is that I still beeing Laia, the short and strange girl as always I had been.
I expect for my future and the future of my sister a lot of health and luck for all the good and bad thing we hadn't already passed.
I hope things change a little bit, better said, change a lot in my next years here.
BYE BYE ESO!!! [ I'm not going to miss you a lot, just a little :P :) ;) ]






WEB IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment