Thursday 6 June 2013

My World

Mr James,
My name is Laia Dalmau and I'm fiveteen years ols. One day I was walking through Oxford Street and I saw your advertisment. I would like to work in your company. As the add says, we can choose where to work, so I could preferd to stay at the airport than on the plane.
I'm goog at languages because I've got the Eso and I've got the official exam of Cambridge UNiversity level B1. I speak catalan ans spanish too.
I really like talking to persons and communicate with them.
I've worked for two years for my father, in a bar and I know how to speak to people.
I don't mind what I have to put on to work.
I really need the job because my family needs the money so, please, consider my application.
You can call me to the number below or just send me another e.mail.
Thank you Very much,

Laia D.


WEB IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment