Friday 7 June 2013

My World

My trip to Mallorca was different from my other trips.
I went with my classemates and with our parents.
I'm not going to explain why but I'm going to talk how goos we stay there:
We spend there five days and every one of those we did different things and different parties. we took a boat for go and to return. We had time to do what we want and me, Vanessa and Marta went to take icecream and yogurths more than once too. We had a great time there including the discos and the karaoke.
We visit a lots of places and what I like most was the caves. an extraordinary caves non modificated. There the people who worlk there did us a concert on the water, with boats and with different lights.
The secons place I like most was a beautiful beach, with good views and a good place to took photos too.
Mallorca it's more or less a a tipical place of Spain but I can't compare a lot because as I say, every place is different for the things it has. Every place has that typical think that make a different between others.
It's a goos place to go and to vist, especialy the views...
Take tikets and check it by yourself.


WEB IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment