Thursday 6 June 2013

My World

I picked up the phone and heart, "It's Tom, I must see you at once!"
I didn't have time to say anything because Tom hang up the phone immediately.
I took all my things and I got in the car. I went to his hause. When I arrived there he was Waiting for mw at the front door. He ran to me and he held my arms so strongly that I had to shout. His eyes widely opened out of their orbits.
- What's wrong with you? you are hurting me!
- Ann, you have to help me! I don't know when... I'm scared... What should I do? How do I have to act?...
- Tom please keep calm. Breath. NOw let my arms. All right. Why don't we go into?

Once they were i the house Tom served a tea to me. Tom started telling me what was happening:
- Do you remember when I tell you that my wife was doing some strange things and that her actitud was different? Well... I found this in the bathroom.

Tom took a pregnant test out from his pocket. I was surprised! I couldn't imagine it. I still remember how the pregnancy test works. If there's one line it means that you aren't pregnant but if there are two lines it means that you are pregnant. The pregnancy test that Tom had taken from the bathroom had two lines. His wife was pregnant. He would become a dady.
-Oh Tom! That's fantastic! You are going to be a dad!
- What?! Oh my god. Does it say from from how many days?
-... For two weeks.
-Why hasn't she said anyhing to me?
-Maybe she has done it this morning and she left it on purpouse.
- Shall I call Miranda?
- I think you must prepare a romantic dinner. With candles and with a lot of love...
- Ok. What do you think I have to cook?
- What's favourite Miranda's dishe?
- She loves fish...
- Why don't you go to the fishmonger's ans buy some prawns, some monkfish, one or two lobsters ans some tagliatelle?
- It sounds perfect!
- And for desert? I think she would like "valencia".
- What's this?
- It's vanila ice-cream with orange juice.
- All right. I'm going shopping.
- Perfect. Good luck and please.. be happy! Not everyone can have a baby!
- Oh thank you so much! You have helped me a lot. Tomorrow I'll explain everything to you.
- See you tomorrow then.
- See you.


WEB IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment