Thursday 6 June 2013

My World

Three or four summers ago I went with my family to Sevilla for two weeks. It was very special because we went to different places.
My ount Carme was who had said to go to Sevilla and the other mums liked it.
When my mum said to me that we would go to Sevilla I was so excited.
I was in a very special place where there were a lot of flowers and gardens. There, a lot of married people go there and take their wedding photos.
There was one atractive man there, and my mum and my sister told it to me. The man was so near to us that he listened them. The women of the man started to laught too.
We enjoyed a lot and we walked too!!
I hoppe to do another travel proximately. And if they, the family, could let me choose, probably I choose Alaska or Finland.



The gold tower: La Torre del Oro.   WEB IMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment