Tuesday 4 March 2014

A request for a place: Reef Conservation in the Caribbean

Tuesday 4, March 2014
From: Laia Dalmau, (laietah.24gmail.com)

To: Gapyear.com
      6th Floor Cl Tower
      St Georges Square
      High Street
      New Malden
      Surrey KT3 4TE
      United Kingdom

Dear company of Gap Year,

I’m Laia Dalmau and I’m sixteen-year-old girl who wants to join with the opportunity of a volunteer in The Reef Conservation in the Caribbean.
Apart from helping in everything I would do, I want to learn as much as possible in addition to have contact with the sea.
I’m a person who really enjoys being outside finding out new experiences, a person very zealous in what I have to do and moreover when it’s something I love.
I really like taking care of animals and persons so I’m available in volunteering in something relationated with animals as well as persons.
I’m really interested in your programme but as matter of fact I’ve never dived before. Nevertheless I’m ready to learn every technique as well as possible.
To be honest, I desire to make a real difference in conservation in addition to contribute in new studies.
Another reason why I want to join is because, personally, the Caribbean shows a very relaxed place where to live.
To sum up all the reasons you should take into consideration my request is because I’m a binding girl who works with passion. I’m so cheerful and I manage working in groups. I’m good taking care of animals and persons and I’m looking forward to live new experiences as travelling and learning to dive.
Thank you very much for you time,
Kind regards

LAIA DALMAU

In Fortià, 4 of March in 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment