Monday 24 March 2014

MY FIRST DAY IN LONDON

Thursday, 20 of March, 2014

This has been my first day to London. What a stressful day!! I went to England three years ago but I just stayed one day in London. This time is different; I'm going to stay here for four days.

Today I woke up at half past two because we need to stay at half past three in the high school. We had to be at the airport at six because our flight took off at half pass eight. I couldn't sleep during the trip to the airport and to London neither I could.

After the long trip, we had to stay one hour more in a bus for take us to the hostel "Elephant and Castle" SAFESTAY. All of us were excited to arrive finally to our "home" because it was full of colours; the hostel was beautiful and modern. But we couldn't go to our room because they weren’t finished and we had to wait till the night. Meanwhile we went to visit all the monuments and museums we could. Firstly we went to have lunch in front of the Big Ben and the London Eye, by underground. For my view the Big Ben was still as smaller as I saw it for the first time, and the London Eye was as awesome as the same time I saw it three years ago. Then, we went to see the place where the change of hour takes place. Then we went through the street till arrive to Piccadilly Circus, Times Square and Oxford street. After a long walk we went to the hostel.


I don’t know if I was the unique one but I had a shower and I went to bed. OMG I was so exhausted!!


No comments:

Post a Comment