Saturday 8 March 2014

Your Say



Dear Lixie,


You couldn’t imagine where I am. I’m in Africa, living there for a couple of months with Namibia people. I know I told you I would never live in a place live that but I radically change my mind.
It’s absolutely amazing how they live. They collect their food, they feed their animals and they eat them too.
Everything they use the thing they had done for themselves.
Here everyone lives like a big family. Everyone helps to teach other, even if you are a foreigner.
Their houses are peculiar because they are made from wood and they are very resistant. It doesn’t rain a lot and there’s not a lot of water.
But, guess what? I’m still alive! I think that it’s not just the different food I eat what gives me the strength… It’s the love of all those awesome people.
I don’t mind they are poor, because they have passed a lot of extremely bad times in their life… these incredible tribes are different from us. And I really love the way they see the things, the world and their point of view.
Saying that, I think I will stay for longer than two month.
You have to come, because you will love them. They are amazing.
Come and see it by yourself.
Send me a letter back, please.
Lots of love,
LAIA


No comments:

Post a Comment