Thursday 28 November 2013

Your say

FASHION?



What's the real meaning of fashion? Wearing cool robes, wearing expensive clothes or wearing what is fashionable...
For me fashion is the simple concept of dresing up. It doesn't matter what you are wearing, though I know that the clothes represent who you are.
My style isn't an exact style because I can dress to a skirt to a trainers and I'm confotable in both. If I have to choose one I think I'm going to choose the trainers. I don't know... Depending on the day. If it's sunny I'll choose a skinny jeans or a dress.
Famous people, in important events, dress with a non concret form. For example Lady Gaga. She is awesome and georgeous. She does what ever she wants to so as Miley Cyrus. They don't care of what people will say to them and It is very important to compare in oursalves. We just think of hat he or she will say, what will think... We are depending on people when we have to live our lives.
This can help a lot with the way of dressing up because it make us feel good and sure of ourselves.
Retourning to the fashion... If I could have all the money in the world of course I won't waste it at all in fashion. I'll not waste any euro in clothes. I'll buy clothes for who can't afford to have it, that's different. The poor people can dress cool too.
I have friends who dresses so well that I admire them for the courage they have to dress like they dress. It's simply awesome.
I wouldn't describe me as a fashionable person but also I don't wanna dress too cool because I don't want to be the point of veew of anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment