Wednesday 13 November 2013

Your Say

Dear Sussi,
I didn't read your e-mail on time because my computer broke down last week. Two days ago I read it on my iPad and guess where I am now... Yes! I listened to you and I took some holidays. I need time for me as you said and that's what I did. I packed on my suitcase and I took a plane to New York.
Here the weather is fantastic, it's sunny and it's perfect to go for a swim in this awesome hotel.
The shops are absolutely expensive but I don't really mind because I didn't come here to spend money, just to get sunburnt a little bit but don't worry because I wear factor thirty.
I met a lovely guy, can you imagine? He told me he loved going to the beach to windsurf, jetsky, surf... All those risky aquatic sports, you know.
This evening we are meting in the reception to go to a restaurant. I hope to be perfect and beautiful because I'm very nervous.
He is tall, he's got blond hair and blue eyes, the typical surfer guy. It's a lovely and extrovertive person. Maybe we'll meet in Miami, on the beach, me in a sunlounger and he doing kitesurf. It'll be lovely too. They're incredible the things you can do in one day!! Aren't they??
Tomorrow we are going sightseeing and I am going to see the Empire State. I'm looking forward to taking amazing photos of it. But I'm sure It'll be crowded as always.
Anyway, I'll take some photos despite the people. Maybe, in spite of going sightseeing I'll go on my own.
Don't know, we'll see it tomorrow after the romantic meal with Alex.
I'll send you a postcard soon.
With love,

LAIA :P

PC: Will Alex like my blue dress I bought in Channel?


No comments:

Post a Comment