Friday 15 November 2013

What I have lerned from all the presentations?







One amazing thing I have lerned is that french people are always unpuntual... I had no idea of that and now I know that if I want to meet with a french person I'll say to them at least half hour before the real meeting time.





Some people can look at you badly if you wear pink short in Saturday !!! I have pink shorts and anyone in my country had looked at me like that... That's such a strange point of view... Don't you think so?






I even know that people can be burie in the sky. They throw the coffin with the desease to the space and everything throwed desintegrate in the space. What it realistic is that this kind of funeral is very expensive...



Except of other thing, I learned to that chinese people shout meanwhile they are eating. I shout with my family because we argue but when I'm eating I'm concentrated of what I'm putting in my mouth, not to try to speack as much louder as I can.




I have enjoyed a lot with all the presentations. There were different kind of tasks and had been too interesting. There were many crazy presentations that has amazed me for how different people can be depending of where you grew up. The presentation I had enjoied more is Edith and Nurias pressi as their video. The second one is from Esther and Angelia. Congratulations to everyone for that awesome tasks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment