Friday 29 November 2013

Your say

PLANE, TRAIN OR BOAT?


I have travelled a lot around the world with all means od transport. If I had to choose one I would take the boat. I know that once you are in the sea far away from the coast the only thing you can see is wather. What I like of travelling by boat is the swing movement caused by the sea waves.

I'm a very sensitive person and I notice movements or noises that not everyone can feel. When I'm in the whater, swimming, I can feel the calm and the peace in me. It's very difficult to describe if you have never tried not to listen or see anything under the whter, of course you can't understand what I'm talking about.

More or less this is what happens when I'm sailing, I can percieve the swing of the boat. It's incredibly calm being there on the deck, listening the waves hitting against one another, seeing the dolphins jumping near the boat meanwhile the sunset is on the background, the bleeze caresses your face and the sun iluminates your dreams wich are in your head.

For me it's a routine when I'm travelling by boat but I garantee that if I could afford it, I would like to spend my whole life on it. I could never feed up of this feeling. I'm confident and sure of what I want in life and that's the reason why I go swimming more than twice a week. It's like if the water is the connector to happines and hope in my life.

To finish with I am going to give you some advice: try to dive deep in the water and stay there for a couple of seconds, let the waves of the sea move you and think who you are and in what you want to succeed in life

Dolphin Jump Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment