Wednesday 13 November 2013

Your Say

From: Laia Dalmau
Sent: 6th May
Subject: I help you!

Lovely to get your e-mail Johnny, I though you had forgotten me. I didn't send anything to you before because I moved to the city. I had to choose a good flat to live in and there were some problems with the forniture so I have been little bussy. Oh! Of course... I have moved to London... you know It's the place I wanted to live so... Here I am! I haven't started school yet... Teachers told me I could start next week eventhough the classes have already started.
You can't live without me, can you? I recomend you the Dell Laptop, without any doubt. Do you remember what happened to my Apple Mac? That's the reason why I don't want you to have one of those.
The Dell Laptop doesn't switch off without reason or doesn't brake down every time. Moreover, it is cheaper and the quality is better. It's easyer to use and the guarantee is the best one. So... Undoubtely... Buy the Dell Laptop.
I have met a lot of friends meanwhile I go running. You would love people from here... They are so different as people describe them. You have to come one day, you'll Love London.
The furniture Is different too. Eveything is different! You start a new life here... I absolutely recommend you!!
Returning to the computers... I have to buy another one too... This afternoon I'm going shopping to see If there's something Interesting. I'll tell you next time what computer I have bought. OK?
I'm sure I'll do an excellent shopping.
I hope I have helped you with your amazing problem.;)
Remember to buy the Dell one!
Give me a ring or writte me soon. I want to know about you eventhoug I'm not In America. Or what about to meet you here? What was the last time you got off the continent? Let's try Johnny!
Thanks for your e-mail, again. Writte to me soon!!
All the best,

LAIA,. 6th May

No comments:

Post a Comment