Saturday 9 May 2015

My favourite Instagram profile




If it were a world to describe a person addicted to Instagram I could use it. I consider myself one of these persons. It can’t pass a day without checking my following profile by phone. My Instagram following profile isn’t as the typical young self-esteem and popular teenager who only has friends as a followers or following. Mine is so different. I’m going to explain it.

Firstly I have to say that I don’t post too much photos of myself, I’m more that kind of passive girl. I hardly-ever post a photo once a month… and my photos are not too “liked” and not too cool.

Anyway, the kinds of photos I like to see on Instagram are pretty mixed. I’m following people who posts landscapes, good travellers, cool photographers, artist who draws profiles and other, special photos of the nature, many following people that post minion photos and shorts, shop assistant clothing girls who post beautiful dresses, many of ballet dancers, National Geographic, fantastic picks and of course quotes profiles… and any following friend apart from the closest (two or three, not more).

When I wander in Instagram it’s like the perfect free time. I just get relaxed and sometimes I laugh because of the funny posts.


Some of my favourite following people are the following and I’m not going to explain in what their photos consist because as it’s said, a picture is worth a thousand words. Enjoy it.





No comments:

Post a Comment