Saturday 9 May 2015

My near future


I don’t even know what I’m going to do tomorrow, well… In fact I know it; I’m going to spend all day studding. I’m just saying that I don’t have it clear, but maybe this is an excuse to start and think about it, don’t you think so?

Well, one thing I’ve gained this year is to know what I want to study. Moreover I know what master I could like to do at the end but it’s too far away yet. It sounds crazy but I think I’m going to struggle at maximum so as to enter at the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona with an enormous final mark. This is going to be a hard study month but I’m putting all my effort to meet my goals.

I wish I would also go out when all my studies are done. I wouldn’t be more proud of me if some prestige University abroad wanted me for a special experiment. Researches like experimenting with animals, death bodies… and all this friki awesome things.

Guess where I would like to live? I would love to live in an illuminated modern spectacular and small flat. Which it has one bathroom, one big bed and a fantastic shelter for my book collection. Could you imagine? I do!!


I psychologically desire to be adventurer, carefree and more spontaneous as the girls with dogs in the article described below. Perhaps all I need is a change of airs. Not love, what’s what is pretended to say. If so, I go to a vet and I buy it. And then I’ll kill two birds with one stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment